Join our team
Love working outside? Enjoy the sun and snow? Want to work within a positive company with the ability to advance in within the company? We are a family owned and operated business based in Durham Region with 55 years of experience. We offer year round positions, benefits available, periodic appreciation BBQ’s, online and in person training as well as safety training — as safety is key and very important to us.
– Steady, even pace to promote accuracy and quality of work repetitive routines. Complete set of procedures and tasks completed before new ones are begun.
– Technical/analytical focus. Work within established systems, standards, and procedures. Communication based on job knowledge and expertise.
– Decision-making within clearly defined job scope based on defined policies and procedures supported by management.
– Focused on job knowledge and expertise. Helpful, supportive communication with management and peers. Collaborative approach in structured job environment.
– Leadership focused on consistent, accurate, quality work output. Supportive, non-threatening leadership style delegation to others when appropriate, using training, coaching and on the job experience.
Description of Duties:
– Work with a crew as well as individually when needed, with little to no supervision.
– Must have a strong work ethic and positive attitude.
– Able to run a snow blower, shovel snow from doorways and stairs
– Pay close attention to details
– Work outdoors in all weather conditions
– Handle repetitive duties for extended periods of time
Skills and Requirements:
– Valid G driver’s license
– Knowledge/Expertise of snow blowers and deicing materials
– Have their own transportation (yard not located near public transit)
– Reliable and Motivated
– Enjoy working outdoors under various weather conditions including snow, rain, freezing rain, etc.
Applicants must be available on-call to work 24/7 meaning you may be called out at any time day or night as this position is weather dependent. You may be required to report to work within 1 hours’ notice although we try to give you as much notice as possible.
Sound like the right position for you?
Ready to start your career? Email in your resume to apply!
MEET OUR TEAM AT LLOYD’S GROUNDS MANAGEMENT PROFESSIONALS LTD. WE LOVE WHAT WE DO!
Lloyd’s Grounds Management Professionals Ltd. is a family-owned and operated business founded in Scarborough in 1963 that started with nothing but a lawn mower and a few hand tools. By focusing on providing our clients with personalized services, our team has been able to deliver a personalized level of service that is only possible when dealing from one family to another.
Over time our business grew steadily and in 2018, Lloyd’s Landscaping Ltd. was re-branded and branched into two companies: Lloyd’s Grounds Management Professionals Ltd. and Lloyd’s Landscape Contracting. Each of these companies has branded themselves to take their specialty forward and provide excellent services to clients.
Our COMPANIES Purpose
We consistently provide exceptional workmanship driven by safety, integrity, and excellence to enhance outdoor spaces.
Our COMPANIES Vision
We continue to lever our trusted reputation and leadership to ensure our future growth, and further develop our talent and support of community.